You have a cub!! Totally jealous! There were twin cubs not long after our kids were born and we first became zoo members. They were so much fun. Wish they would have cubs of their own. :-) What a beautiful shot.
I thought we had two cubs also, but only saw one. This is the first time it's been on display when I've been there; until recently they've kept it inside with a webcam (that showed basically nothing :-) ). Mom and cub were very cooperative (unlike the panda cub, which was draped over a limb asleep).
You have a cub!! Totally jealous! There were twin cubs not long after our kids were born and we first became zoo members. They were so much fun. Wish they would have cubs of their own. :-) What a beautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteI thought we had two cubs also, but only saw one. This is the first time it's been on display when I've been there; until recently they've kept it inside with a webcam (that showed basically nothing :-) ). Mom and cub were very cooperative (unlike the panda cub, which was draped over a limb asleep).
ReplyDelete