Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Grace

So I'm out of control.  No way today was a one photo day.


In the middle of the day, for no reason I can fathom, I realized I was feeling....joy.


The darkness is still dark.  But my heart is lighter.  Unexpected grace, while loading the centrifuge.

 
My heart sings at the beauty of today, and I want to fill myself with it for the days ahead.  Definitely not a one photo day.  Not when there are colors like this in my world.

5 comments:

  1. So glad for the joy! Beautiful pictures... I totally get wanting to fill yourself with the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how lovely, the way joy creeps in when you are not expecting it! I know you needed this reminder of hope! (And the pictures are beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are gorgeous! I could imagine them all lined up in frames across a kitchen wall or over the entry to a family room. Really pretty work, Laura. Glad for joy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting lavishly. That's what grace is like.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete