Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 2007

June 2007.  I was leaving Atlanta to start a new job and new life in NC.  Now I'm back in Atlanta, starting a new life again.  Sitting in a folder in my living room right now are papers that make that new life a stark reality--that prove how mistaken I was about so many things that I am usually very good at, like judging character.  I have so far not even been able to open that folder.  I don't want to see the papers, and it is highly unusual for me to put off something painful.  This is not going to be an easy weekend, and though I came close to ignoring that in my blog, I finally decided this blog is the story of my life.  And that story has gotten to a part that is really, really hard for me.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sorry Laura. Sad that THIS couldn't be a "better move". May you know you are loved this weekend.

    ReplyDelete