One of the most interesting things about this trip to the museum was that Jonathan and I did not stay together for a good portion of it, but when I look at his photos, a lot of them are of the same things, and from the same perspective as mine. :-)
Another interesting thing was the security guard who deliberately struck up a conversation with me, then when Jonathan joined us he was flabbergasted to find out Jonathan was my son. He was very interested in my job, my travel and way of life, Jonathan's job, and I guess how different the two of us were but yet here we were together in DC photographing minute details of art together. Then two days later I ran into the same guard on the metro. He recognized me, asked about Jonathan, and was just as friendly as if we truly were friends. Fun!
More museum photos: click Hirshorn Museum
No comments:
Post a Comment