I was just there a couple of hours, but it would not have been a good time for surfing, anyway. The ONE person I saw trying it never got up, and they seemed to know what they were doing (I was all excited at first, thinking I could get some good pictures!). There just wasn't much surf at all. Probably it depends a lot on which beach.
I hear the surfing in New Jersey is GREAT! You should contact Nicole and surf! https://www.facebook.com/surfwithnicole
ReplyDeleteI was just there a couple of hours, but it would not have been a good time for surfing, anyway. The ONE person I saw trying it never got up, and they seemed to know what they were doing (I was all excited at first, thinking I could get some good pictures!). There just wasn't much surf at all. Probably it depends a lot on which beach.
ReplyDelete