Tracy, it is just the lens that came with my Nikon 3000 (18-55mm). I've had a lot of fun with the new camera, but I miss the macro on my little point and shoot!
Hmm, same lens as mine. I was kind of thinking you had said that before--and I do like the macro shots I get, but when I see someone else's I wonder if they really are better than mine, or if the grass just seems greener on the other side. This reminds me to be happy with what I have! ;-) You have nice steady hands to boot, Laura.
Fabulous detail! I can't remember if I've asked you what lens(es) you are using. This DOF is awesome!
ReplyDeleteTracy, it is just the lens that came with my Nikon 3000 (18-55mm). I've had a lot of fun with the new camera, but I miss the macro on my little point and shoot!
ReplyDeleteHmm, same lens as mine. I was kind of thinking you had said that before--and I do like the macro shots I get, but when I see someone else's I wonder if they really are better than mine, or if the grass just seems greener on the other side. This reminds me to be happy with what I have! ;-) You have nice steady hands to boot, Laura.
ReplyDelete