Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ice Day Reprieve


We took our ice walk today through Decatur Cemetery and the Atlanta Botanical Garden.  I know I won't have many opportunities to post snow/ice photos, but just felt like today's photo should be a little more inspiring.  I am so tired of being irritated at how this week has gone!  More garden photos here:  Icy Botanical Garden and cemetery photos here: Icy Decatur Cemetery

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! The clarity, light and shadow on the flowers in the foreground is just wonderful. And that blue sky gives such a sense of hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO beautiful Love everything about it. The blue sky, the white flowers, the brown... (whatever they are - pods?).. the light and shadows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the blooms are dangling upside down in this view. Love the blue, blue, blue! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just a pretty shot. The light is so inviting and I like looking at the flowers from behind... seeing what they see.

    ReplyDelete