The roads were still dangerously icy today, both going to and returning from work. Sidewalks are still ice covered. The city is still beautiful in places, with the white ice glistening where the sun hits and looking much like meringue.
Yep, this morning (Saturday) the world is still coated with thick (THICK) white ice. Streets are mostly passable, though it is tricky. We keep hearing on the news that Atlanta is returning to normal, but I've yet to see streets that were normal, and the sidewalks are a horror. Very dangerous still.
Wow! I was too busy noticing the sunlight and leaves to see the ice. What a contrast!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love the red.
ReplyDeleteWow, you still have ice! That's crazy. Love this. You do so well with your lunchtimes...
ReplyDeleteYep, this morning (Saturday) the world is still coated with thick (THICK) white ice. Streets are mostly passable, though it is tricky. We keep hearing on the news that Atlanta is returning to normal, but I've yet to see streets that were normal, and the sidewalks are a horror. Very dangerous still.
ReplyDeleteUnbelievable for that far south. The spots of red and green add life to the scene.
ReplyDeleteIt looks too beautiful to be dangerous!
ReplyDeleteI love the green leaves and red berries, what a bright contrast to that shadowy white snow.
ReplyDelete