Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thorny and Convoluted


I hiked out at Stone Mountain Park again...down in the woods rather than up the mountain.  As I am in the midst of a thorny, convoluted situation right now, I thought these photos from the day the most appropriate.  More photos on Flickr:  More Stone Mt

4 comments:

  1. Sorry about your situation, but these are lovely. I esp. like the curlycue vine twined between the thorn branches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again, you beat me--I forgot to add the Flickr link. You must have an alarm set for when I post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a northerner currently stuck in a frozen world, I am tuning in to the green and the signs of growth on this plant. These may be thorny and twisted, like your situation--but also are signs of new growth, so I hope that out of your conundrum will also come something wonderful...
    (Lovely shots)

    ReplyDelete