Life, Frame by Frame
Sounds so nice ~ all of it.
Look at all those generations mixed together. The whole beauty of church family! Love this!
Such a great shot! I love "from above" shots of larges groups. You get the sense of space. Colorful too! Nice event.
This shows such a strong sense of community.
Love church night! We have missed so much due to illness. I can't wait to get back in the swing of it.
We have dinner at church on Wednesdays too. Great shot of your community.
Sounds so nice ~ all of it.
ReplyDeleteLook at all those generations mixed together. The whole beauty of church family! Love this!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great shot! I love "from above" shots of larges groups. You get the sense of space. Colorful too! Nice event.
ReplyDeleteThis shows such a strong sense of community.
ReplyDeleteLove church night! We have missed so much due to illness. I can't wait to get back in the swing of it.
ReplyDeleteWe have dinner at church on Wednesdays too. Great shot of your community.
ReplyDelete