I could have done without the pants-falling-off-look-at-my-cool-boxers that early in the morning. The rap singing was actually pretty nice--probably because I couldn't hear the words.
My own kid wears his pants like this. My own kid! Sigh. What would fashion be without some offense? Particularly drawn from the half century crowd! :^)
What just boggles this logical, reasonable mind is that it cannot be comfortable. And you can't use your hands for anything else but to hold your clothes on your body. Why bother? Just walk around in your boxers!!
I'm still wondering why this "fashion" hasn't died out! I remember it being "cool" back in the early 90s. While I don't object to an inch or two of boxers showing (for the teenage set), there is a difference between 2 inches and 6 inches! I'm with Laura: It inhibits you from running and, as my husband points out, the style was "inspired" by prison inmates. Hmmmm. (Guess I'm officially "old!")
Well at least he had boxers on.
ReplyDeleteMy own kid wears his pants like this. My own kid! Sigh. What would fashion be without some offense? Particularly drawn from the half century crowd! :^)
ReplyDeleteWhat just boggles this logical, reasonable mind is that it cannot be comfortable. And you can't use your hands for anything else but to hold your clothes on your body. Why bother? Just walk around in your boxers!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still wondering why this "fashion" hasn't died out! I remember it being "cool" back in the early 90s. While I don't object to an inch or two of boxers showing (for the teenage set), there is a difference between 2 inches and 6 inches! I'm with Laura: It inhibits you from running and, as my husband points out, the style was "inspired" by prison inmates. Hmmmm. (Guess I'm officially "old!")
ReplyDeleteWe all can be thankful that codpieces aren't in style anymore.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Yes, everything can be put into perspective, can't it?
ReplyDeletePants on the ground, pants on the ground......
ReplyDelete