Life, Frame by Frame
Wow, from your car? This is a fabulous shot! Contrast of different buildings, sunshine and blue sky. Love the angle!
Atl. traffic is something else. But this shot is great! A feast of light, shadows and lines.
WOW! This is so cool! I was staring at it finding all the pictures in the little squares. Of course, love reflections :)
It's like a kaleidoscope in a way.I want to keep looking at it to find a new shape. What a wonderful photo!
Wow, from your car? This is a fabulous shot! Contrast of different buildings, sunshine and blue sky. Love the angle!
ReplyDeleteAtl. traffic is something else. But this shot is great! A feast of light, shadows and lines.
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is so cool! I was staring at it finding all the pictures in the little squares. Of course, love reflections :)
ReplyDeleteIt's like a kaleidoscope in a way.I want to keep looking at it to find a new shape. What a wonderful photo!
ReplyDelete