Friday, February 4, 2011

Wet, gray, and yucky


This is not the photo I planned for today (nor is it the photo it was meant to be), but it pretty much sums up the day.  Wet, gray, and yucky.  I was stopped at a red light, and tried to quickly snap a shot of a fairly big man with a ludicrously small umbrella perhaps keeping the rain off his *head*-- but didn't have time to let the camera focus beyond the windshield.  Use your imagination--he's the spot of blue.

4 comments:

  1. I like this photo just the way it is. Sort of a realist's Mondriaan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fates spared the big fella being featured on a blog. He'd suffered enough having to use his wife's umbrella that day (and getting wet in the process).

    I like the lines and colors through the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, that's funny! I love raindrop photos--they seem to take over the focus of the whole day when they show up. There is something peaceful about being on the inside of the window. Love the shapes and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Windshield shots are always interesting to me. They work on so many different levels.

    ReplyDelete