Thursday, April 7, 2011

A bad day

When you think you are having a bad day...  just look back at this post.  When I drove by this house after the storm (and took the photo previously posted) I saw that a car had been crushed under the tree.  It wasn't until this morning when I drove by after most the big limbs had been hauled away that I realized TWO cars had been in the driveway and both were crunched.


And these last two are just because I can't resist.  I walked a bit in the neighborhood of the fallen tree, and shot these happies.



2 comments:

  1. Wow! So sad for them. Keep us posted! I'm curious what will show up next. Gorgeous blossoms and leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, truly a bad day there. The leaves against the sky are just so colorful and the wildflower is just plain happy. I feel a sense of hope in those shots.

    ReplyDelete