Friday, April 15, 2011

Favorites

I got the keys to my new house today.  I'm trying to figure out what I like best about it (to keep from thinking about how little closet space it has, and how it was not left very clean.)  Probably the front runner is the screened in porch with tile floor and ceiling fan.  (Ummm....why yes, that is a reflection of a box full of cleaning supplies.  I think boxes will be the story of my life for a while.)


But of course the bathroom looks pretty inviting.  That's a jetted tub, but it is really small.  I'll have to be careful standing to shower until I get used to the shape and boundaries (that is, if I can find a shower rod that will stretch the width of the bathroom...)

3 comments:

  1. May your new house soon feel very much like home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks very cosy. And, what Tracy said above. Hugs to you, and hope you feel settled very soon!

    ReplyDelete