Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Post-Storm

I got a lot of rain in my neighborhood, along with some wind and lightning, but parts of Atlanta were hard hit.  At least six people were killed.  I passed this tree on my way to work; it stretched across two yards, the uppermost branches hitting both houses an knocking out some windows (maybe worse, but that's what I could see).  Their car is crushed.  I went back at lunch to take pictures, and the crew was already there trying to clear the yard.



5 comments:

  1. Wow. That must have been some storm. We got rain yesterday, but nothing like this came through. Glad you are okay, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are not having a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow--that blow had to be crushing in more ways than one. I saw the news about the bad storms and wondered. I'm also glad you're ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! We got those storms too but definitely not that bad.

    ReplyDelete