Sunday, April 17, 2011

Loooong day

I woke up at 4 AM and couldn't go back to sleep, so this was a long day.  Early church, then loaded two cars, and worked at the new house until after 8 PM.  Late supper.  Time for bed!

The color is really off, but you can clearly see the water marks where a previous (apparently major leak) ran down the walls of my "hall."  The water in the globe of the light bulb was a bit disturbing.  The property manager assures me the problem was addressed, and when I paint this hall I'm not going to have a leak the next day.  So tomorrow is Kilz, then paint.


And below is a dog who is apparently used to getting treats from this house!  He came right up on my screened in porch (yes, I'd left the door open) and sniffed around the door expectantly, prancing about to let me know he'd arrived and he was ready for attention.

1 comment: