Thanks to a good friend, I got a lot done today-- which was nice since I discovered a lot more that *needs* to be done. We took most my boxes to the new house, got one bedroom room taped for painting, got shelf paper installed, brainstormed furniture placement, and had a fun time at Lowe's looking at paint color for the living room and dining room. Notice I chose NOT to post a photo of the water inside the light fixture in the hall. Or the mouse pellets under the sink. Or the windows that are painted shut.

Oh my. Love this shot though. Some nice light in your kitchen, and good cabinet space. Things always look better when you take a step back.
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be one cozy, warm kitchen! I love it! No house is perfect--you will sort out its various issues and soon it will be home. (Maybe you want to borrow my cat?)
ReplyDeleteI love that floor!!
ReplyDeleteThat is SOOOO cute! And the shot is fantastic.
ReplyDeleteI too love the floor!
ReplyDeletethat floor has a lot of character! looks like it will be a great space for you, Laura.
ReplyDelete