Saturday, May 21, 2011

Bird Watching

I joined an online outdoors club last week, and went on my first outing today--a very easy hike for birdwatching.  These are the first two people to show up besides me, and they wasted no time finding something to look at.  There are more photos for the really bored among you: "bird watching"


I *did* see some birds, but my camera is much better at capturing close up critters.  When I took the photo below, I was just trying to capture the strange growth, but do you see the spider and web?  I was flabbergasted.  I never even saw it before I looked at the photo.


 And here...isn't this a cutie?

3 comments:

  1. Your spider is awesome! Perfectly in focus. I wouldn't have seen it either! Sounds like a great way to enjoy some time with nice people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love bird watching with "pros." They are a wealth of great stories and information. These are beautiful and I love that you are getting on with your life. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the spider web and the cute bug!

    ReplyDelete