Beautifully framed with the geese between the tree reflections. We saw a bunch of geese and goslings on one side of a very busy road on our way to baseball tonight, and on the other side on our way home. Looked like they had all made it, but why they weren't in the lake just down the hill, I have no idea!
I love it when the babies start showing up! And, like Tracy, I see goose families walking across roads quite often. All I can say about that is that I believe the goose is not credited with a high level of intelligence... :-)
Beautifully framed with the geese between the tree reflections. We saw a bunch of geese and goslings on one side of a very busy road on our way to baseball tonight, and on the other side on our way home. Looked like they had all made it, but why they weren't in the lake just down the hill, I have no idea!
ReplyDeleteI love it when the babies start showing up! And, like Tracy, I see goose families walking across roads quite often. All I can say about that is that I believe the goose is not credited with a high level of intelligence... :-)
ReplyDeleteso peaceful and pretty.
ReplyDeleteawwww. fuzzy leetle baby.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie!
ReplyDelete