Life, Frame by Frame
I don't think I've ever seen a yellow hydrangea! Beautiful. And it is happy, as you say.
Lol, we both posted pictures of hydrangeas today! I've always wanted blue (have even purchased blue and planted them) but apparently the soil in my yard only yields pink. I can't wait to see this when it's all blue!
Funny! Love this version too!
o those pale blue petal tips are so gorgeous. its like god is painting the color on.
they are so pretty!
I don't think I've ever seen a yellow hydrangea! Beautiful. And it is happy, as you say.
ReplyDeleteLol, we both posted pictures of hydrangeas today! I've always wanted blue (have even purchased blue and planted them) but apparently the soil in my yard only yields pink. I can't wait to see this when it's all blue!
ReplyDeleteFunny! Love this version too!
ReplyDeleteo those pale blue petal tips are so gorgeous. its like god is painting the color on.
ReplyDeletethey are so pretty!
ReplyDelete