I had an incredibly productive day! I finished painting the living room and hall, and got both the kitchen and bathroom painted as well. The bathroom may need another coat, and I'm sure there will be touch-up, but the bulk of it is behind me. Listening to a book on tape helped tremendously.
This looks like a lovely room with lots of sun! And I can't resist commending you on the use of what looks like the 3M painter's tape--my husband helped develop the patent for that stuff back in the late 80s! Use it generously! :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, I've certainly used my share of it over the years! I'm so impressed I *almost* know someone involved int developing the patent for it. :-) Today I'm using little bits to mark the spots needing touch-up.
ReplyDeleteThat is a ton of work you've done. Love the color with the furniture. Hope you are finding it satisfying.
ReplyDeleteWow. That's a lot of work! Wonderful light in the room and I like the wall color with your things!
ReplyDelete