Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Unknown

If anyone is interested, the rest of todays photos are here: Neighborhood Walk

7 comments:

  1. Those are so cool--what a great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen those! Are they on a small plant or a bush or a tree? This is such a cool shot/composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an interesting plant! Do you have any idea what it is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, duh, Missy posted the name; never mind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have absolutely no idea what it is...on a small plant. Where did Missy post the name?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these seed pods! (If that's indeed what they are.) The texture is so clear it makes me want to touch them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alright my need for closure made me find missy's comment and post it here!

    Missy:"I love the bit of red in the background. Your plant is a Lunaria, or Silver Dollar plant. These pods will dry, and turn silver/white and crackly like paper. Very cool plant."

    ReplyDelete